My good friend Bethany over at Gettin' It Pegged had a great idea to keep herself organized. She created a progress chart of the things she'd like to get done. I think i'll join her in putting up my progress for the world to see and encourage me to get stuff done!
I feel Christmas looming over me as November comes calling tomorrow. I have so many gifts to knit up and very little motivation. Lately i'm more of start a new project everyday but don't get anything done kind of person ;) Hopefully by listing a few specific things here that I would like to get done I will start seeing some progress happen.
So here are some goals to have done by the end of the year:
1. Ruth's blanket - I really just started this blanket. It's a neat checkerboard configuration of knits and purls. I'm using the Kiss Compact Expandable loom with modular insert. I'm using 110 pegs so each row is a lengthy process.
2. Isaiah's sweater - I promised him I'd knit him another sweater this year. I've not started it but have looked through my stash to find some yarn. Still need to get the boy's approval on colors :). I may do this one as a machine knit project.
3. Alpaca Scarf - I hoped to get this done this year, but i'm not sure if it will happen or not. Too many other distractions and things on the to-do list.
4. Christmas Gift 1 - I have several of the same item that i'm knitting this year (can't tell you what it is because it's a secret). I'm hoping to knit up 6 of this kitchen item. I have yarn for these.
5. Christmas Gift 2 - There are also several of these as well. Most likely 6. I have yarn for this also.
I'll update these as I reach a milestone percentage.